ABOUT EAM GROUP
Multi-Discipline Engineering Asset Management
Core Company Values
- Excel and deliver value added services and products
- To make a difference and to effect dynamic change for our Clients
- Driven by our commitment for positive change
- Improved and efficient client centric design
- Prioritising client service delivery excellence
- Taking ownership is one of the most important aspects of enhancing customer experience and satisfaction
- By taking responsibility you can take initiative
- Trust people and share information ‘No man is an island’
- Build long-lasting relationships and a strong communication network
Our Ethical Ethos
- Our moral principles that guide us in the way that we conduct ourselves and our business
- Care about our team, our Clients
Our culture is centred on the flexibility, energy, and the proven ability to deliver.
EAM Group will work collaboratively with your team to successfully deliver your project.
CORE COMPANY VALUES
Our culture is centred on the
flexibility, energy & proven ability of our people.
John is an Electrical Control Systems Engineer with 30 years’ experience in military, IT and infrastructure engineering and culminating in being the Tunnel Director for the national Motorway Traffic Control Centre for Ireland and two of Ireland’s largest pieces of road infrastructure, Dublin Tunnel and Jack Lynch Tunnel.
Marie Therese McCormack
Marie Therese is a Chartered Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineer with 20 years’ experience in civil engineering and culminating in being the Infrastructure Manager for the national Motorway Traffic Control Centre for Ireland and two of Ireland’s largest pieces of road infrastructure, Dublin Tunnel and Jack Lynch Tunnel.